Why I drink and recommend exogenous ketones?


Keto diet has become very popular during last years. It's not just a diet, is a lifestyle.
Ketones play the main role in this equation.

I personally drink ketones at least twice daily. My to-go brand is PERFECT KETO, because is research backedDoctor approved, then validated by real-world use. 

From exogenous ketones, to MCT oil powder, collagen, or micros (micronutrients), they simply stick to what works. No marketing hype.

Perfect Keto Founder Dr. Anthony Gustin developed the unique formula for his patients who wanted to feel great and improve their overall sense of wellbeing.

Did I mention ZERO FILLERS???

Plus, ketones help you enter or get back into ketosis at any time, instead of having to wait for at least a couple days. They can be taken in between meals to provide a quick punch of ketones or before a workout for additional energy.

Personal results drinking exogenous ketones

Drinking Perfect Keto base helped me to avoid the ketoflu. I used to experience a very bad rash after summer vacations. This is the time when I go visit my parents, and I find myself indulging my mom's meals on a deep episode of weakness. (I can't help myself, her albondigas with rice, and the arroz con leche are the best).

Summer 2017 was not the exception, I went to Mexico and fell of the keto wagon. But this time I hadn't the flu. I drank my ketones during my vacations, and as soon as came back home I ate my usual keto meals. No ketoflu, no rash, no side effects.

I lost more than 45 pounds following my "easy keto plate" protocol and practicing video workouts and light weights routines.

This year, my goal was to get fit. I started my fitness journey with a lifting weights workout, then a coached bootcamp. I have been drinking  Perfect Keto-Keto base (ketones) and Perfect Keto Performance (sports drink) on days I work out, and I noticed that even when I am lifting heavier weights every time I advance with my routines (every two weeks), I no longer shake the first day of my routine modifications as I used to do when I was not drinking ketones. Plus my muscles don't feel fatigued after workouts.

Before I started consuming ketones on a regular basis, I tried different brands. Nothing special, nothing that made me become a ketones believer, until I tried Perfect Keto.

"I guess you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince". 

What about raspberry ketones?

Raspberry ketones have become a popular product used in fat-loss supplements. But, in defiance of their name, they are not, nor have ketone bodies. But the tricky product name has created some confusion for people interested in exogenous ketone supplements.

Raspberry ketones are just phenolic compounds that give raspberries their pleasant smell. Their structure is compared to the stimulant synephrine
Actually, despite the heavy marketing campaigns, raspberry ketones don’t appear to have much effect on fat loss as advertised.

I want you to try Perfect Keto exogenous ketones. Order today your first canister, and get 15% off. Use code KETOCLUB before you checkout. (Find the purchase link at the end of my article)

These exogenous ketones are so awesome for adding to smoothies, taking with coffee or tea in the morning, or having before a workout—really anytime. And they come in delicious flavors: Chocolate Sea Salt and Peaches & Cream.

Types of Exogenous supplementes?

Before you commit taking the next step and ordering exogenous ketones, read this valuable piece of information, I am sure you will feel more informed about exogenous ketones after you completed this lecture. Clic the following link