Two new flavors of my favorite PERFECT KETO BARS




You heard me raving about Perfect Keto protein bars for months now. I love chocolate and those bars were definitely the bomb.

But guess what? Now Perfect Keto came out with two more flavors: Salted Caramel and Lemon Poppyseeds.

I already read great reviews on Instagram from my friends who visited the Health Summit last weekend and got a chance to try the new flavors of these bars, so I can't wait to get my order in the mail in a couple more days.

Stay tuned for my next post because I will let you know my personal opinion on the new bars... I can't wait to try them!!!  If I got your thumbs up... I PROMISE TO GET YOU A GREAT DEAL ON THESE BARS.

Which one do you think would be the best one?



When I posted my review for the chocolate brownies protein bar I told you all about the ingredients and   the good stuff about them, and these qualities have not changed.

No junk ingredients or cheap fillers. You won’t find any soluble corn fiber or Frankenstein ingredients that are unpronounceable in Perfect Keto bars.

No artificial sweeteners, added sugars or sugar alcohols. You also won’t see high-sugar sweeteners like dates, honey, syrups, or chicory root fiber either. But that doesn’t mean sugar alcohols are lurking behind the label. These bars are also free from those and artificial sweeteners.  

Soy, peanut, corn, and dairy free. These common allergens may be in other bars but not this keto bar.

Keto-optimized macros. Some bars are too high in protein while others are too low in fat. Perfect Keto’s bar is the perfect sweet spot that delivers macros that are ideal on a keto diet. Each bar contains 19g of fat, 10g of protein, and 3g of net carbs.

And since there’s no carb-heavy syrups or hard to digest sweeteners in these bars, you’ll have no trouble staying in ketosis.

Perfect Keto’s bars were also specially formulated to minimize blood sugar impact which means you won’t experience a huge insulin spike and subsequent crash right after eating one, which you can’t say about some other bars on the market.

Some of my friends and followers are ordering the new bars, so I though I give you the heads up, because they are available at PERFECT KETO online shop (even when the big product launch is about to be announced)... so, quietly go to the online store and order some Perfect Keto bars. (Plus, you can get 15% off using my code KETOCLUB)....