Healthy, clean, delicious KETO snack on the go


Do you ever wish it was easier to snack on the go?
Then I have a super exciting new product to share with you:
25% off portable packets of Perfect Keto Nut Butter with code MACNUT25 until Tuesday, March 12th at 11:59pm CST.


This one-of-a-kind nut butter is made with nutrient-dense macadamia nuts and MCT oil to support your energy levels and cognitive function, and it’s only 2g net carbs, so you won’t crash after you eat it.
And it tastes amazing. I love Nut Butter and am so excited I can now enjoy it on the go.
The best thing about these Nut Butter singles is that you can enjoy them anywhere: before the gym or after your workout, in the car, at lunch or even as a post-dinner treat.

They’re delicious at any temperature:

  • Silky smooth straight from your bag (Straight from the packet... keto-melting pleasure!)
  • Soft and creamy from the fridge (ready to spread on your favorite keto bagel)
  • A velvety popsicle from the freezer (no mess, no prep time to enjoy my favorite clean-healthy delicious KETO SANCK) Oh boy, I still remember those days craving a sweet keto treat and just thinking about cooking or mixing, it totally turned me to the wrong way, then I found myselff picking and unhealthy snack, just because sometimes I just didn't have time or energy to prepare meals, desserts or snacks. But nut butter singles are my life savers. Now I always keep one or two in my purse.

Perfect Keto is awesome for letting us stock up on these for 25% off with code MACNUT25 until Tuesday, March 12th at 11:59pm CST.  - hurry up http://bit.ly/2u9QfHWORDER here


But it’s only good today and tomorrow, and Perfect Keto products ALWAYS sell out. So hurry. 
I promise you’ll love these as much as I do.  Stock up now for tomorrow’s lunch, Spring Break or your next road trip.
Go ahead, click this link, order your Nut butter singles (box of 10 packets), use code MACNUT25 and enjoy…