Reviewing Kettle & Fire Bone Broth



Today I will share with you my experience with Kettle & Fire.
This company produces quality bone broth, and soups.

You can find these products in local marketsAmazon or online, I got mine from Kettle & Fire online store because they have more variety and great deals.




I will be reviewing the chicken, beef, and mushroom and chicken bone broth. I tried them all and so far my favorite is mushroom and chicken. All three are very tasty, but the mushroom chicken, in my opinion is the most flavorful. I enjoyed eating it by itself, but I am sure that adding it to a risotto or cauli-rice would enhance the dish even more.  Plus smells delicious.

The chicken broth is less salty than the mushroom and chicken, so I found it perfect to add to my keto recipes without added saltiness. I added one oz of grilled chicken, one teaspoon of chopped onion, cilantro and lime to a one cup of kettle & Fire chicken bone broth, and I was transported to my childhood when mommy used to give me her delicious home made chicken soup.

Beef broth is tasty, the right amount of salt and rich flavor. I have been using it in my crock pot stew recipes, it gives more flavor to my meals and keep them moisture while cooking. 

I love the fact that these bone broths don't need to be refrigerated until open, they come in small carton boxes, good for one dish or two cups of broth ready to heat and sip.

Kettle and Fire broth is made out grass fed animals, and all organic herbs, spices and veggies. Gluten and dairy free.

I am currently eating at least one cup, twice per day. I practice intermittent fasting, and I find easy in my tummy to break my fasting with a hot cup of mushroom and chicken bone broth, full of protein, aminoacids and collagen, and even easier to find out this broth is ready to sip, it needs only 40 second in the microwave and its done.
I have tried other bone broth brands in the past, some of them came frozen, which is not practical for me when I have only 30-45 minutes to have lunch.

I found this helpful information in Kettle and Fire official website:

Kettle and Fire Bone Broth qualities:


Beef bone broth:
Simmered for 20+ hours
Made with marrow bones from 100% grass-fed & finished cattle
Marrow Bones From Pasture-Raised, 100% Grass-Fed & Finished Cattle
10 grams of protein per serving
Contains collagen
Organic vegetables and spices
Organic onions, organic carrots, organic celery, organic parsley, sea salt, spice
Apple cider vinegar (which extracts even more nutrients from the bones)
Free from hormones, antibiotics,and additives
MSG-free, dairy free, and soy-free
Certified gluten free
Non-GMO
(Paleo friendly, Keto, and Whole30 approved)
Pure, Clean Nutrition in Every Sip

Kettle & Fire’s Beef Bone Broth contains collagen, a protein many of our customers say they haven’t been getting enough of from other foods. Our bone broth also contains amino acids and compounds such as glucosamine, glycine, proline, and chondroitin. This powerful combination of nutrients may help you feel younger, happier, and more energized.

Unlike supplements created in the lab, bone broth is whole food nutrition. We simmer bones, water, and organic veggies for a really long time. Vacuum-seal the broth while it’s still hot. And that’s what you drink. Clean, simple, and pure.

With our beef bone broth, all you have to do is heat, pour, and sip. You could also add it to a number of recipes to instantly upgrade the nutritional value.

If you want to see my video review in youtube, please click the link below
PERSONAL OPINION VIDEO






HOW TO USE BONE BROTH

Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth has a mild flavor, which makes it even easier to add to your recipes. If you prefer a stronger flavor, you can spice it up to suit your taste buds.
I am always missing my mommy's dishes, as latina I grew up enjoying a good "caldo de pollo" (chicken soup), and believe me the first time I tried Kettle and Fire bone broth I wasn't expecting to be that good... it's like having my mom in my kitchen, but quicker. A tasty broth in less than a minute! You can add it to any soup, to your rice, rissoto, cauliflower rice to enhance the flavor or your dish.
I highly recommend bone broth to my clients practicing intermittent fasting as well, to nourish their bodies and avoid nutrition deficiencies.

Order bone broth from Kettle and Fire, and get 10% off using code COACHMAGDA...
BUY HERE